top of page

Gear Swap (Buy/Sell/Trade)

Public·53 friends
Nikolai Muravyov
Nikolai Muravyov

Prayers.For.Bobby.2009.720p.BluRay.x264-CHD [PublicHD]

Prayers for Bobby: A Movie Review

Prayers for Bobby is a 2009 movie based on the true story of Bobby Griffith, a young gay man who committed suicide in 1983 after struggling with his religious family's rejection of his sexuality. The movie stars Sigourney Weaver as Bobby's mother, Mary Griffith, who goes through a transformation from a devout Christian who believes homosexuality is a sin to a gay rights activist who honors her son's memory.

Prayers.For.Bobby.2009.720p.BluRay.x264-CHD [PublicHD]

The movie is available in BluRay 720p quality with the file name Prayers.For.Bobby.2009.720p.BluRay.x264-CHD [PublicHD]. You can download it from various torrent sites or watch it online for free. In this article, we will review the movie and its impact on the viewers.

The Plot of Prayers for Bobby

The movie begins with Bobby (Ryan Kelley) confiding to his older brother that he thinks he might be gay. His brother advises him to keep it a secret from their parents, especially their mother, who is a strict Presbyterian and follows the teachings of her church. Bobby tries to hide his sexuality and date girls, but he is unhappy and depressed.

When his mother finds out that he is gay, she reacts with shock and anger. She believes that homosexuality is an abomination and that God can cure him of what she considers his 'sin'. She persuades Bobby to pray harder and seek solace in church activities in hopes of changing him. Desperate for his mother's approval, Bobby does what is asked of him, but through it all, the church's apparent disapproval of homosexuality causes him to grow increasingly withdrawn and depressed. Guilty over the pain he is causing Mary, Bobby moves away, yet hopes that some day his mother will accept him. His subsequent depression and self-loathing intensifies as he blames himself for not being the 'perfect' son and is driven to suicide.

Faced with their tragedy, Mary begins to question her faith when she receives no answers from her pastor concerning her devastating loss. Through her long and emotional journey, Mary slowly reaches out to the gay community and discovers unexpected support from a very unlikely source. The film is based on the 1995 Leroy Aarons book of the same name.

The Cast and Performance of Prayers for Bobby

The movie features an impressive cast of actors who deliver powerful performances. Sigourney Weaver gives a remarkable portrayal of Mary Griffith, a woman who goes through a dramatic change of heart and mind after losing her son. She shows the complexity and depth of her character's emotions, from denial and anger to guilt and acceptance. She also captures the genuine love that Mary has for her son, despite their differences.

Ryan Kelley plays Bobby Griffith with sensitivity and authenticity. He makes the audience empathize with his character's struggle and pain, as well as his hope and joy. He also has a good chemistry with Weaver, creating a believable mother-son relationship. The supporting cast includes Henry Czerny as Bobby's father, Dan Butler as Mary's pastor, Austin Nichols as Bobby's boyfriend, and Carly Schroeder as Bobby's sister.

The Message and Impact of Prayers for Bobby

Prayers for Bobby is a movie that delivers a strong message about acceptance and tolerance. It challenges the viewers to rethink their views on homosexuality and religion, and to respect people's differences. It also shows the importance of family support and communication, especially for young people who are struggling with their identity.

The movie has received positive reviews from critics and audiences alike. It has won several awards, including an Emmy nomination for Weaver and a GLAAD Media Award for Outstanding TV Movie or Mini-Series. It has also been praised by various organizations and individuals who advocate for gay rights, such as PFLAG (Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays) and Ellen DeGeneres.

Conclusion

Prayers for Bobby is a movie that touches the hearts and minds of the viewers. It tells a moving story of a family's tragedy and redemption, based on real events. It features excellent performances by the cast, especially Weaver and Kelley. It also conveys a meaningful message about love and acceptance that resonates with many people.

If you are looking for a movie that will make you cry, think, and feel, Prayers for Bobby is a great choice. You can download it in BluRay 720p quality with the file name Prayers.For.Bobby.2009.720p.BluRay.x264-CHD [PublicHD] from various torrent sites or watch it online for free.

How to Download and Watch Prayers for Bobby

If you want to download and watch Prayers for Bobby in BluRay 720p quality, you will need a few things. First, you will need a torrent client, such as uTorrent or BitTorrent, that can download files from peer-to-peer networks. Second, you will need a torrent file or a magnet link that contains the information about the movie file. Third, you will need a media player, such as VLC or MPC-HC, that can play the movie file.

Here are the steps to download and watch Prayers for Bobby:

• Go to a torrent site, such as YTS or RARBG, and search for the keyword "Prayers.For.Bobby.2009.720p.BluRay.x264-CHD [PublicHD]". You should see a list of results that match the keyword.

• Choose the result that has the most seeders and leechers, which indicate the number of people who are sharing and downloading the file. The higher the numbers, the faster the download speed.

• Click on the result and download the torrent file or copy the magnet link. A torrent file is a small file that contains the metadata of the movie file, such as its name, size, and hash. A magnet link is a URL that contains the same information as a torrent file.

• Open your torrent client and add the torrent file or the magnet link. The torrent client will start downloading the movie file from other users who have it.

• Wait until the download is complete. The movie file should have the name Prayers.For.Bobby.2009.720p.BluRay.x264-CHD [PublicHD].mkv and the size 4.37 GB.

• Open your media player and play the movie file. You may need to download subtitles from a site like Subscene or OpenSubtitles if you want to watch the movie with captions.

Enjoy watching Prayers for Bobby!

Why You Should Watch Prayers for Bobby

Prayers for Bobby is a movie that will make you cry, think, and feel. It is a movie that will inspire you to be more compassionate and understanding of others. It is a movie that will challenge you to question your beliefs and values. It is a movie that will touch your heart and soul.

Prayers for Bobby is based on a true story of a family's tragedy and redemption. It shows the devastating effects of homophobia and religious intolerance on a young gay man and his loved ones. It also shows the healing power of love and acceptance from a very unlikely source. It is a movie that celebrates the courage and dignity of Bobby Griffith and his mother Mary Griffith.

Prayers for Bobby features excellent performances by the cast, especially Sigourney Weaver and Ryan Kelley. They bring their characters to life with sensitivity and authenticity. They make the audience empathize with their characters' struggle and pain, as well as their hope and joy. They also have a good chemistry, creating a believable mother-son relationship.

Prayers for Bobby conveys a meaningful message about love and acceptance that resonates with many people. It is a movie that appeals to both gay and straight audiences, as well as to people of different faiths and backgrounds. It is a movie that has received positive reviews from critics and audiences alike. It is a movie that has won several awards, including an Emmy nomination for Weaver and a GLAAD Media Award for Outstanding TV Movie or Mini-Series.

If you are looking for a movie that will make you cry, think, and feel, Prayers for Bobby is a great choice. You can download it in BluRay 720p quality with the file name Prayers.For.Bobby.2009.720p.BluRay.x264-CHD [PublicHD] from various torrent sites or watch it online for free.

How Prayers for Bobby Changed My Life

I first watched Prayers for Bobby when I was 16 years old. I was struggling with my sexuality and my faith. I was raised in a conservative Christian family that taught me that homosexuality was a sin and an abomination. I was afraid to come out to my parents and my friends. I felt alone and hopeless.

When I saw Prayers for Bobby, I was moved to tears. I saw myself in Bobby's character. I felt his pain and his longing for acceptance. I also saw myself in Mary's character. I felt her confusion and her guilt. I also felt her love and her growth.

Prayers for Bobby gave me hope and courage. It showed me that I was not alone and that there were people who cared about me. It showed me that God loved me for who I was and that He did not make any mistakes. It showed me that being gay was not a sin and not a choice. It showed me that I could be happy and proud of myself.

Prayers for Bobby changed my life. It inspired me to come out to my parents and my friends. It inspired me to join a support group for gay teens. It inspired me to volunteer for a gay rights organization. It inspired me to pursue my dreams and passions.

Prayers for Bobby is a movie that I will always cherish and recommend to others. It is a movie that has made a difference in my life and in the lives of many others. It is a movie that you should watch if you want to cry, think, and feel. You can download it in BluRay 720p quality with the file name Prayers.For.Bobby.2009.720p.BluRay.x264-CHD [PublicHD] from various torrent sites or watch it online for free.

What You Can Learn from Prayers for Bobby

Prayers for Bobby is a movie that teaches you many valuable lessons. It teaches you about the importance of love and acceptance. It teaches you about the dangers of homophobia and religious intolerance. It teaches you about the power of forgiveness and compassion. It teaches you about the beauty of diversity and humanity.

Prayers for Bobby teaches you to love and accept yourself and others for who they are. It teaches you to respect people's differences and to celebrate their similarities. It teaches you to be open-minded and to listen to other perspectives. It teaches you to be supportive and to stand up for what is right.

Prayers for Bobby teaches you to overcome your fears and prejudices. It teaches you to challenge your beliefs and values. It teaches you to question your assumptions and stereotypes. It teaches you to seek the truth and to follow your heart.

Prayers for Bobby teaches you to forgive yourself and others for their mistakes. It teaches you to apologize and to make amends. It teaches you to heal and to grow. It teaches you to find peace and happiness.

Prayers for Bobby is a movie that can enrich your life and your understanding of the world. It is a movie that can inspire you to be a better person and to make a positive difference in the lives of others. It is a movie that you can learn from if you want to cry, think, and feel. You can download it in BluRay 720p quality with the file name Prayers.For.Bobby.2009.720p.BluRay.x264-CHD [PublicHD] from various torrent sites or watch it online for free.

Conclusion

Prayers for Bobby is a movie that will make you cry, think, and feel. It is a movie that will touch your heart and soul. It is a movie that tells a moving story of a family's tragedy and redemption, based on real events. It features excellent performances by the cast, especially Sigourney Weaver and Ryan Kelley. It also conveys a meaningful message about love and acceptance that resonates with many people.

If you are looking for a movie that will make you cry, think, and feel, Prayers for Bobby is a great choice. You can download it in BluRay 720p quality with the file name Prayers.For.Bobby.2009.720p.BluRay.x264-CHD [PublicHD] from various torrent sites or watch it online for free. 6c859133af

https://soundcloud.com/tulmencin/download-work-quickbooks-premier-2016

https://soundcloud.com/cherykabat200044/cisco-anyconnect-5-download-install

https://soundcloud.com/veziljalazi0/enscape-32-crack-link

https://soundcloud.com/carlietumminia19966/can-i-download-photoshop-cs6-for-free

About

Welcome to our online gear swap page. SELLERS: 1. All ite...

Friends

bottom of page